Okay, first off, don’t you think this LOLcat is the cutest, ever? I squeed when I first saw this through my Google Reader. That anxious look on the cat’s face is just priceless; it makes me want to pick him up and cuddle him and assure him that I do luv him furever. See?
Aw shucks, now I really want my own cat. We have a cat at home but it’s really afraid of humans that it runs away when we get near. The only time he’s “friendly” with us is when he’s hungry. He sits by the table outside the door and “taps” us with his paw when he passes by. Er, okay, yeah we know you’re hungry.
I want a cat I can hold. And promise to luv him furever. Hmph.
Life’s been pretty busy. Wait, not just pretty, but very. Ugh. I hate that there’s too many distractions — Plurk, Facebook to mention a few. But then that only means I’m not focusing and I’d rather procrastinate. UGH. Focus Tina! Step up! I need you to step up!
Um…okay, now that was my stress talking. Hehe sorry about that. I’ll write more about stepping up sometime soon, when I have a grasp of what I am supposed to be doing. What’s for sure is there are big things and new responsibilities in the horizon, and I appreciate everything being done for me to face them, I just have to actually stop resisting and face them. Didn’t make sense? I know, but I hope I can figure it out soon. :)
I am looking forward to this weekend, for our upcoming beach trip. That should give me a bit of time to relax before plunging into work again next week. It’s going be difficult, but I know it’s an adventure (that hopefully does not involve cattle supplies). Time to grow up Tina. So help me God. :P
Anyway, I shouldn’t be blogging right now because I have this long Belgium request I need to finish…but I found this at Camy’s blog and thought I’d answer this too. :D
1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:00am. That’s actually quite late already; I’ve been waking up at 6 for the past few weeks. It feels weird waking up “late”.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Spirit, with Happy. I liked it.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Okay, the ones I really watch every week are Gossip Girl, Chuck, Privileged, The Big Bang Theory, Kyle XY, and CSI: NY. My favorites from those are Chuck, The Big Bang Theory and CSI:NY. All are geeky shows, did you notice? Haha. Other TV shows I like but ended already are Daria, As Told by Ginger and Joan of Arcadia. :)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal with milk and bananas. Or eggs. Depends on what I feel like making/cooking or what is available.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
Bangus belly (I’m weird, I know — almost everyone else I know likes this). Squid tentacles.
8. What is your favorite CD?
Right now it’s What to Do With Daylight and Albertine by Brooke Fraser
9. What kind of car do you drive?
In my dreams? Haha a pink Honda Jazz. :)) In reality, when I can, I drive our Lancer. Inside the village. =))
10. Favorite sandwich?
Tuna Sandwich. :D
11. What characteristic do you most despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My black turtleneck top. Haha, makes me look thinner. And my Bench jeans with stars on the pockets. :D
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Right now I’m eying NYC. ♥
14. What color is your bathroom?
Orange and white.
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
16. Where would you retire to?
In my dream house with a white picket fence and sunflower patch. :D Dream on. Probably somewhere suburban.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball, when it’s the season. Otherwise, I don’t really watch.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Whoever is the furthest who’ll pick this up and post in their blog? :D Like Camy, if you’re far away from the Philippines, leave a comment here and tell me where in the world you are. :)
19. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Not applicable. :D
20. Person you expect to send it back first?
Whoever is bored enough to answer this again. :D
21. Favorite saying? â€œNo.â€
22. When is your birthday?
23. Are you a morning or night person?
Morning person. I am a person with no night life. :P Well, I used to study better when it’s night, but I function more in the morning.
24. What is your shoe size?
6-7, wide. (I learned about the wide thing when I got my shoes from Naturalizer heh).
Batman, our dog, and Punggok, our stray cat. :P
26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us?
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher. Then I wanted to become a writer. Then a web designer. Now I’m sort of a little of each. :P
28. How are you today?
Busy busy busy day, and I still don’t know why I am blogging when I should be writing.
29. What is your favorite candy?
30. What is your favorite flower?
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Beach trip on Saturday-Sunday!
32. What is your full name?
Too long. :P
33. What are you listening to right now?
A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuleta. Thanks Marvs for making me listen to this. :P
34. What was the last thing you ate?
35. Do you wish on stars?
It depends on the mood. :) I used to when I was a kid, but I only wish on the first star. Now if I see a shooting star…well, that’s when I wish. It’s not that it always happens. :P
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I agree with Camy: PINK!
37. How is the weather right now?
It’s getting hot again, and I really, really wish for colder weather now.
38. What is your favorite drink?
39. What is your favorite restaurant?
Hm. Shucks, too many. Right now I love Amici and Eat and Go.
41. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas break too, because my entire family is home. :)
42. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Polly Pocket collection.
43. Summer or winter?
No winter here, so summer? Hehe.
44. Hugs or kisses?
I like both! The chocolate ones. :P Haha.
45. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. I am still trying to like drinking tea.
46. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate all the way.
47. Do you want your friends to email you back?
It depends on what I emailed. :P
48. When was the last time you cried?
Last weekend? I think. I can’t remember.
49. Whatâ€™s under your bed?
This big box of magazines and old notebooks that I really should clean up.
50. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Anthony, my high school best friend. I’ve known him since I was 5 I think.
51. What did you do last night?
Meeting, wait for my brother and struggle with Wordplay.
52. Favorite smell?
Apples and strawberries.
53. What are you afraid of?
54. Salty or sweet?
Both? I tend to eat something sweet after eating something salty and vice versa. (Hello high blood? :-s)
55. How many keys on your ring?
Too many. Haha I don’t count.
56. How many years at your current job?
1 1/2, going on 2!
57. Favorite day of the week?
58. How many towns have you lived in?
59. Do you make friends easily?
I think so?
60. How many people will you send this to?
Whoever reads this?
Okay I really should get back to work now. :P