A lot has been happening in my life lately, most especially at work. Here are the things that has happened, which I’ve tried my best to put in order:
- Hillsong United in Manila
- Grace’s last day (Which I have yet to post about…but for now, I miss you dear!)
- Battling sore throat and colds so I won’t get sick (Orofar-L for the win!)
- Celebration dinner at Italianni’s with a whopping bill (as in!)
- More news which I really don’t want to talk about yet. :|
- Meeting up with Street Team friends for World Pyro Olympics and bonding until midnight with my best friend who I haven’t seen for the loooongest time
- Shopping with my mom and seeing our new (but bare) condo.
- Getting a Sun SIM card and a phone due to popular demand (especially the Street Team. Hah).
- Work annoyances which I don’t know if I should talk about here.
In fairness, I’m not really busy right now, which is kind of unusual. I still have some email blasts to do for the club, plus the normal work. I am ashamed to admit that I’ve snapped one too many times at work. :( Some things I realized about myself though:
- I don’t look stressed, but my stress comes out in bursts of anger. And I believe I’m not yet done having short tempers. :( Ack, I’m so sorry.
- Changes are really unnerving. I know it’s normal and all, but still, it’s hard when people decide to leave all of a sudden. Their changes vary, of course, and I can’t blame them for choosing that way. It’s just hard when the people around you who make you happy aren’t happy with what they have or where they are. Or are forced to choose other things over you. I know it’s very selfish to only think of what makes me happy, so I try my best to understand. It’s just hard and uncomfortable and sad, mostly on my side. Hay. How I wish adjusting to change and my feelings could be changed as quickly as car parts, but no. Life isn’t like that.
- I miss hearing mass everyday, like the way I did in college. I’m glad that God has given me the chance to revive that; even if I am doing it for a specific intention. I’m thinking of still going to mass everyday, no matter what the outcome of the Sydney waiting game is.
- I am truly a work in progress, as I find myself coming face to face with some old challenges (as if God is giving me another chance to really apply what I’ve learned) and some new challenges (where He seems to be asking me to be a better person…and it’s hard :| ).
Life’s good. Not always easy, yes, but as Ayiesha Woods sings, If everyday was an easy day, you’d never be able to say that Jesus brought you through. Amen. God is good, no matter how hard life can be.
And now I am off to mass. :) Have a great Tuesday everyone.