I check my SiteMeter and FireStats referrals almost everyday because I am always on the lookout to see whoever gave linklove to my blog (and yes, I’m a bit narcissistic with regards to my blog :p). Jomar once told me that I’d probably see my niche based on my search words…so let’s see what my possible niche is. :P
- Stories of regret for unrequited love – Hahahaha! My site’s at the eighth spot, directing to my Writings page. :P I can’t help but laugh.
- Watch CSI NY online – I got this from my CSI NY post, obviously. :) Well, whoever you are, you can watch some episodes here. :P
- WP Themes – I’m on page 9, haha, too far. :P You can get some here, friend. I have a new one coming up by next week, hopefully.
- Living with an obssessive compulsive – Well, I have no answers for that.
- No Boyfriend Since Birth – again, hahahahahaha! Single and proud, bebeh. :P
- Chinese Garter Ten Twenty Philippines – I can’t find my site in the search results, but I got this referral. Talk about old school.
- Piolo Pascual Pictures and Photos – What? None here, but I did mention his name once — during the Hillsong United in Manila event.
- Happy Easter Acne – EH?! Perhaps they were looking for natural acne treatments?
More to come in Part 2. :P For now I shall go back to watching Heroes (my officemate is right, Heroes is like Pringles: once you pop, you can’t stop!) in one of the same links I posted above.
Oh, and before I go, mind if you take a bite at some Bitesized Fiction? :) Now open!