It’s Monday, and I’ve got some questions for y’all. :)
- Have you visited Godchicks yet? If you haven’t, I suggest you do! :) Come on now, even if you’re a hunk, you can still pay a visit. :) Everyone’s welcome! On another note, I find it funny that everytime a new post appears there, the current visitors online suddenly SHOOTS UP. I wish they’d introduce themselves and comment.
- Have you paid a visit to the nosy neighbor? The Chismosang Kapitbahay would love to have you for dinner or something. :) Haha, if you like watching Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 (okay, even if you don’t), this blog is for you! :) Maki-chismis na!
- Did you know that there are different creative ways to tell a person that a page does not exist in your site? Instead of just putting a big 404 graphic on your page, why not try being creative like them? 400 different ideas here, ahoy! Personal favorites: Blair Witch, Missing Things, Dickens, and The Want Ad.
- Did you know that there’s also a Big Brother-like contest for cats? Ten cats are competing to find their perfect owner, and for this specific contest, they even have a house scaled down for the cats! Now how would they be able to judge them properly?
- Do you know who the Father of Philippine Blogging is? No, not Abe. Father as in priest. Fr. Stephen Cuyos, MSC is a priest with a microphone, WordPress and a camera who has special affinity with anything Open Source. He’s not only a blogger but a podcaster too!
- Did you know that there’s nothing more heartbreaking than seeing a grown man weep? Not the baby-like or childish cry, but actual weeping. :( Seriously. I’d hate to see that again. :,(
- Do you want to have a copy of your Bible in your Portable Sony Playstation (PSP)? Well, download it here! It’s free, and you may use your PSP to browse through the Bible. [Mental Note, download this for my brother]
- Have you ever seen the sky smile down at you? Not an ordinary rainbow smile, but a real rainbow smile. Check it out. :)
- Again, have you visited Godchicks and Chismosang Kapitbahay?
Happy Monday, everyone! Have a good week!