It’s been a while since I did bullets, so let’s go do that now.
- I’m back on day shift as of last week, and I have been trying harder to get to work earlier than I used to. It takes a lot of effort, but adjusting my gym schedule seemed to work, and so yay. I can actually do this again, you know, and it’s nice to be home waaaay before midnight, too.
- Weighed in last Wednesday and was very, very surprised at my results. I’m now down to 26.7% of body fat, 4.7% away from my goal! Wohoo! I wonder if I can lose that in 2 weeks? Must not be complacent, now, I’m almost there! :)
- Since I got pretty good results, Thursday was reward day: got myself a chocolate chip MUFFIN from Gloria Jeans! I didn’t get to take a picture because I ate it all before it had a chance of being on camera, but it was good. :)
- Met up with Happy that night to watch How To Train Your Dragon at Eastwood. Used my Citibank tickets and was surprised to see that the movie cost Php 201 each. Eep. But the movie was cute, anyway, so it was worth it. :) Just look at this Toothless smile:
- For the first time ever, I didn’t have anything else to do on a holiday. Everyone else is busy, and it was just way to hot to go out and do something. Plus since payday isn’t until next week, there isn’t anywhere to go too. I ended up going to the gym in the afternoon, and then meeting Pau afterwards. Unplanned days can be fun, but I was close to going crazy in the morning with nothing to do. Okay, I’m exaggerating.
- Today was better, though. Skipped gym (oops!) and met Cors at Megamall, and did some shopping. Cors shopped for a swimsuit (sexeh wohoo!), I looked for running shoes for next week’s run, some sports bras and books! Cors was supposed to meet a friend afterwards, but her friend cancelled, so I got her to watch Date Night with me. :D It was a nice movie — Steve Carell and Tina Fey were funny, but I think married couples would relate to it more.
- Highlight of the day: Mondo Juice! Pure and fresh smoothies, yummy sandwiches and cheap desserts = heaven! I didn’t get to take too many photos, though, but I’ll reserve it for the next visit. :) The staff were really friendly, too, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they would be able to tell me about benefits of colon cleanse and their smoothies. ;) I am definitely, definitely going back.
- Tomorrow, tomorrow. I need to run to break my shoes in, and get ready for the week ahead. :) And prepare for that upcoming 10k run. Oh, and I just thought of a name for my shoes: Terra. Love it.
So I really better sleep. Or read first. But have a great weekend everyone! :)