Okay, I just finished a whole lot of training for the past two days and I’m not happy. But mostly because the second training drained me, plus there are all sorts of stresses going around that I hardly know which one to do first. Boo.
But I’m okay! I think. Haha, wait, let me rephrase that — I am okay, period. Now a boxing session please? :) (More about this on the next post :P)
Anyway, I haven’t done Friday’s Feast for the longest time, and because my brain is drained (see the rhyming), I’ll do something like this because it’s sort of mindless. Sort of, but not really.
SEE. Brain drain. 8-}
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
– Hm. I know a lot of people I like talking to…but if I had to pick who’s the easiest to talk to…it’s probably Chris, my high school friend. He calls me up every now and then and we’d get to talk about everything under the sun, even something as boring as home furniture. My other high school friend Anthony follows closely, but he’s not the easiest one for the simple fact that we can hardly catch each other on the phone, but only when we’re with Chris.
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
– Because my brain is tired, I’d probably pick Sumerian civilization. Only because I gave a report about this during high school years. But now that I think about it…Ancient Greece would be a good choice, I guess. Specifically at Athens.
Okay, and again, now that I have thought about it…I’d like to live during the time Jesus lived too. But I wonder how I would’ve treated him…?
What is the most exciting event youâ€™ve ever witnessed?
– Oh dear. I don’t know. Probably the Hillsong United worship last November? Having a hard time recalling. :P
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
– Simply speaking, I’d probably make issues about myself and laugh about it. That’s enough publicity. Haha. Or tell everyone that my driver’s license says that I’m Male instead of Female.
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
– 28, I guess? That’s a pretty mature age enough for me. But if that age catches me still travelling and seeing the world, make that 29. :P
I still have so much to do! Actually they’re only a little, but I feel so wound up right now, that I feel like I should be doing something, but I’m not. Bah! Relax, Tina.
Boxing, anyone? ;)