For someone who’s supposed to be talkative, I just ran out of things to say. Or write, rather. So now we go to bullets!
- I ran 5km again yesterday for the first time since the last time I ran. I wanted to join the Globe run last weekend, but my running friends didn’t want to, plus there wasn’t time to prepare. Of course, since last week was basically fat week from all the birthday celebrations, I knew I needed to do more cardio. So I ran. On the treadmill, of course. And I got to run 5K in 38 minutes, which is the best one I ever ran, and I didn’t even get too winded after. I loved it. :P Of course, running on concrete is different, but it’s just nice to be able to run again and not feel like a weakling. :P
- And speaking of weight, I weighed in earlier today (the machine is finally working properly at the gym!), and I found out my body fat percentage is now down to 29.5%. FINALLY, I got past 30% again. I can’t seem to get past 30% since December…so now to maintain that! My goal is 22%, so I have 7.5% to go! I can do it…right?
- And again, speaking of weight (and health), I got my annual physical exam results, and I felt a bit disappointed that I was still found to be overweight. :( Then I realized that the weight measurement during the physical exam wasn’t so accurate, at least not as accurate as the one at the gym, so when my BMI was computed, it was 26. My actual BMI is 24…and that’s not overweight anymore. Although…I think I do have to aim to not be labeled as overweight even if the measurement isn’t accurate. :P One thing’s for sure, I’m going to stick to what I’m doing and work harder to get to my ideal weight — not even the best diet pills can convince me to take them.
- I don’t think I can wake up early enough for Body Balance tomorrow…if I don’t, I think I’m gonna run again. :)
- Okay, something not related to weight, or physical stuff, or whatever. March is ending soon! And April’s coming! And…it’s going to be another busy, busy month. :(
- There’s a tropical depression heading for the Philippines, and just hearing the news is enough to make me nervous. Psalm 91, Tina. God will protect you and your family and your loved ones. Relax.
- Holy Week is coming soon, and pretty soon, I’ll be able to enter a book store again. I can’t believe I lasted this long without even stepping inside Fully Booked and checking out their shelves. It kind of feels liberating not to go into one, because it lessens my expenses for the month. Maybe I can limit my bookstore visits to once or twice a week? Hm. Let’s see.
- And to end this entry…I just finished watching The Blind Side. What a heartwarming movie. :) I didn’t cry, but I was close to tears. :p Maybe I’ll write an entry about this tomorrow. :)
I’m going to end this entry with a quote from the movie.
But honor, that’s the real reason you either do something or you don’t. It’s who you are and maybe who you want to be. If you die trying for something important then you have both honor and courage, and that’s pretty good. I think that’s what the writer was saying, that you should hope for courage and try for honor. And maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some too.
Have a great night everyone. :)