From Vida’s Livejournal:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, Winamp etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to the next question,press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and pretend you’re cool.
7. When you’re finished, tag some other people to do it!
A. Opening credits: Surprise by Jars of Clay
* I haven’t even listened to this song yet. :P
B. Waking up: King of Majesty by Hillsong
* Well, it’s loud enough to wake me up.
C. First Day of School: Consume Me by dcTalk
* Er…I am not sure if it fits.
D. Falling in love: Entertaining Angels by Newsboys
* Entertaining angels by the light of my TV screen…er, doesn’t fit either, I think.
E. First song: Run by After the Chase
* First song for what? Hmmm. But I like this song. :)
F. Breaking up: Love Song for a Savior by Jars of Clay
* YEAHBOY. :P What a break-up song! :) I like!
G. Prom: Cold War Transmissions by Anberlin
* No, doesn’t fit at all! =))
H. Life: Meant to Live by Switchfoot
* This is the first song that truly fits!
I. Mental breakdown: Dreamer by Bethany Dillon
* Hmm…I guess it’s okay.
J. Driving: Soldier by Bebo Norman
* But this song doesn’t make me feel driving!
K. Flashback: Godspeed by Anberlin
* I like the song, but I don’t see the connection either.
L. Getting back together: No One Like You by Hillsong
* Well if you take the title only, it’s okay for this scenario. :P
M. Wedding: I Am New by Jimmy Needham
* A new person for a wedding…er, why not?
N. Birth of a child: Deeper Life by Natalie Grant
* Well life would be deeper with a child, I guess.
O. Final battle: Bethlehem Town by Jars of Clay
* Well this song is about Jesus’ birth and His mission so I guess it’s appropriate too?
P. Death scene: Hanging By a Moment by Lifehouse
* I just won’t let go. =))
Q. Funeral song: Here I Am to Worship by Jeremy Camp
* Come to think of it, I’d want this song to be played at my funeral. :)
R. End credits: I So Hate Consequences by Relient K
* I honestly have no idea if this fits…but it made me laugh. :P