From Vida’s Livejournal:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, Winamp etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song thatâ€™s playing.
5. When you go to the next question,press the next button.
6. Donâ€™t lie and pretend youâ€™re cool.
7. When youâ€™re finished, tag some other people to do it!
A. Opening credits: Surprise by Jars of Clay
* I haven’t even listened to this song yet. :P
B. Waking up: King of Majesty by Hillsong
* Well, it’s loud enough to wake me up.
C. First Day of School: Consume Me by dcTalk
* Er…I am not sure if it fits.
D. Falling in love: Entertaining Angels by Newsboys
* Entertaining angels by the light of my TV screen…er, doesn’t fit either, I think.
E. First song: Run by After the Chase
* First song for what? Hmmm. But I like this song. :)
F. Breaking up: Love Song for a Savior by Jars of Clay
* YEAHBOY. :P What a break-up song! :) I like!
G. Prom: Cold War Transmissions by Anberlin
* No, doesn’t fit at all! =))
H. Life: Meant to Live by Switchfoot
* This is the first song that truly fits!
I. Mental breakdown: Dreamer by Bethany Dillon
* Hmm…I guess it’s okay.
J. Driving: Soldier by Bebo Norman
* But this song doesn’t make me feel driving!
K. Flashback: Godspeed by Anberlin
* I like the song, but I don’t see the connection either.
L. Getting back together: No One Like You by Hillsong
* Well if you take the title only, it’s okay for this scenario. :P
M. Wedding: I Am New by Jimmy Needham
* A new person for a wedding…er, why not?
N. Birth of a child: Deeper Life by Natalie Grant
* Well life would be deeper with a child, I guess.
O. Final battle: Bethlehem Town by Jars of Clay
* Well this song is about Jesus’ birth and His mission so I guess it’s appropriate too?
P. Death scene: Hanging By a Moment by Lifehouse
* I just won’t let go. =))
Q. Funeral song: Here I Am to Worship by Jeremy Camp
* Come to think of it, I’d want this song to be played at my funeral. :)
R. End credits: I So Hate Consequences by Relient K
* I honestly have no idea if this fits…but it made me laugh. :P