Hello, Friday! Hello, June!
I never mentioned it, but I started a Script Frenzy blog. Script Frenzy is a 30-day writing activity just like National Novel Writing Month, where you need to write a 20,000 word screenplay/stageplay in a span of 30 days. startingI was all set to join but I decided not to this year seeing as I have a lot to deal with this June. And that I don’t have any ideas to write. Well I do, but it’s not fully formed, and I can see it more as a novel than a script. So…I guess I’ll be killing that blog for now until further notice. Of course, I could still join it in the middle of the month, and whip out 20k words then, but let’s see how this month goes first. :)
There you go, I haven’t been blogging as much this week because I didn’t want to go over the bandwidth, especially after Noemi already added some to last me until the end of May (Thanks again!). It’s already June here, and a few hours to go with my host, so yay! I hope to have a new theme up by this weekend so I can start focusing on those money-making stuff I will get into this month to start earning for the things I’m saving up for that (unfortunately) my salary cannot cover.
I talk too much. Time for Friday’s Feast!
Name something you think is “the best.”
– Aside from being loved by God and my family and friends and being blessed (all those are the best, of course), since we’re talking about Friday’s Feast, I’ll talk about food. Right now I’ll be biased: my chocolate revel bars. It’s the best baked thing I ever made — I could cook one batch of it and it would be gone in a day. :P It’s even better than our family brownies or my chocolate cake (which always bakes like bread, hmph). I want to bake them again this weekend but I’m out of oats. :( But yeah, I scheduled some Apple Crisp cooking this weekend — wish me luck!
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
– Somewhere around 6, I guess. Work is stressing me, even if there’s really not much to stress over with, unlike late last year where everyday I was stressed over this project. I have a project right now with personal deadlines, and it’s kind of stressing me out.
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
– I use Celeteque facial wash. I used to use Pond’s but it made my skin dry, and Cetaphil doesn’t have enough bubbles to make me happy. Celeteque works for me, although it is kind of expensive. I also use the Celeteque facial toner and moisturizer. ;)
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
– It is? How come I didn’t see it? Haha. What happens once in a blue moon…Me winning $1M, I guess? :)
When was the last time it rained where you live?
– It rained here last Tuesday night. I live in the Philippines, where summer’s giving way to the rainy season. Hay, and I never even went to the beach this summer! :( How sad! But I am sort of liking rain now, but like Riz, it kinda makes me emo too. ^^;
It’s FRIDAY. And I got to work early today, which means early time out! Wohoo! I have 2 1/2 hours till I can goooo! Come on, weekend, let’s go!