I wish I can be more poetic in this About page, but I thought about it for too long and I realized that I am not a poet. So let’s go for a list instead.
Hi, I’m Tina, 31Â years oldÂ (but forever 27, haha), from the Philippines.
- I’ve been online since high school and been blogging for more than a decade. Imagine my internet footprint.
- I write.
- I read like there’s no tomorrow.
- I write romance novels under my pen name Ana Tejano.Â You can read more about it here and here!
- I like running and dancing, but I’m not sure they like me back.
- I bake. I think there’s only a few things that a good cupcake cannot fix.
- I talk to myself when I’m alone. When I’m with others, I talk a lot. And I talk fast.
- I’m an ESFJ. Totally true on the extroversion. I’d like to believe that I’m an introvert online, but no one would believe me. Hmf.
- I love dogs, tigers and cats. I still miss my dog Batman terribly.
- I love sunflowers.
- I am surrounded by wonderful people, and I am always thankful for such blessing. :)
- I love words, and I would love to work with them and be surrounded with them for the rest of my life.
I want to do a lot of things in this lifetime, including but not limited to:
(1) travel by myself; (2) confess to the Pope; (3) go on a mission trip; (4) publish a novel; (5) drive my own car; (6) be financially free; and (7) have a family. Oh wait, I have a Bucket List right here!
tinamats.com is my personal blog, my space to rant, to talk, to write about random things of interest. I used to blog at Refine Me, and you can still find the posts here. I don’t think you’ll find anything world-shaking here, but if you do, then I’m glad you did. :)
I tend to write about personal things, so you’ve been warned. You can always go to my book blog, instead. :P
Because grateful people are happy people.Â You can read it about here!
where to find me
- It’s Time Ana – my author site
- Refine Me Vault – old blog entries
- I Like It Dog-Eared – my book blog
- wordplay – my fiction blog
Ana Tejano, #romanceclass author
Questions, secrets, squeeing and whatnot? Drop me a line – I’d love to hear from you. :)