I just blew off P99 on a box of Smidgets from Mister Donuts. The box contains 33 pieces of Smidgets (or Munchkins, since it’s what we’re all familiar with), and I thought the box was originally P29, not P99. It sounds the same naman. Or maybe I should stop stuffing my ear with my iPod so I can hear better.
Anyway. It’s there, and I have about 30 Smidgets left. I feel bad for spending so much too fast when I’m going to watch Shrek 3 tomorrow and I could have spent that P99 on a popcorn for the movie or something. Oh well. Anyone want a Smidget?
Time for my second Friday’s Feast!
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
– Sad, frustrated, excited.
Name a car youâ€™d love to have.
– No doubt about it: a Honda Jazz! I’d love to have it in pink (so girly!), but any color would do, as long as it’s a Jazz. I will name my future car Betty, but before getting myself a car, I need to be able to drive on my own. :P
Describe your typical morning routine.
– I wake up, go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, then head over to my room to get my towels and my contact lenses. I will wake my brother up to tell him to get ready and then take a shower. After the shower, if my brother isn’t up yet, I’d wake him up again, then get dressed. After getting dressed, I would pray, and then go out and eat breakfast and then leave for work.
I need to re-do my morning routine. I end up being so slow that I would miss out on my prayer time. :( I need to give more time for that, and I want to have time to do some exercises in the morning, even for at least 15-30 minutes.
This only means one thing: Wake up earlier. Gaaaah.
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
– Famous. I used to write snail mail letters to the Backstreet Boys and The Moffatts (GO AHEAD, LAUGH AT ME! :p). I remember emailing the Stephen Speaks (lemme see if I remember them all: TJ, Rockwell, Dain, Blake F., Blake H., and Amber) members back when they were still popular in the Philippines. Only one of them replied, though. Blake H., who is their bassist, I think. I still have his email in my inbox:
If you could, send me the pics over e-mail. Thanks so much for remembering!!
All the pictures I’ve seen have been great, so I’m excited to see yours.
Thanks again for coming out to see us. Our time in Manila was unforgettable.
Oh yeah, Jamie, the group’s roadie and Rockwell’s girlfriend also replied to my email too:
hi tina!! ya email me the pics*! that would be awesome awesome*!* and take your time :) i know what its like to be busy hehe. have a great week!!
I never got to email back the pictures because I used a point and shoot and we still don’t have a scanner then. :(
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
– Yes, but not as much as other people who actually collect podcasts. I listen to some of New Release Tuesday, Grassroots Music and some of my blogger friends such as Riz‘s and the Band of Bloggers’ Podcast. It’s a random thing, really. Maybe when I (together with some friends) start podcasting, I’ll start listening more too.
Happy Friday everyone! :P