- It just occured to me that I didn’t really check how this site would look in IE because I’ve always been so used to Firefox. It doesn’t look bad exactly, just a bit…spacey. I must fix that. And work on a new theme as well. But for now, use Firefox! :) I’ll get to IE soon enough.
- I convinced my mom to go to OMF Lit again earlier, so we oculd take advantage of their sale which would end tomorrow. In turn, I got four books! :) Yay!
- Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller – Mixz recommended this book in her blog waaaay back and since then I’ve been on the lookout for it. I’ve seen Blue Like Jazz and I’ve been meaning to get a copy, but I wanted to get this book first. I thought I’d have to ask my dad to buy it for me, but turns out they have it at OMF. Yay!
- Blink by Ted Dekker – I was planning to buy The Circle Trilogy, but I couldn’t find a paperback version of Black. I didn’t want to buy only one book from the trilogy because that would leave me hanging, so I decided to buy Blink instead. Looks good, and from my experience with reading Thr3e, I think I won’t be disappointed in this book.
- Savannah from Savannah by Denise Hildreth – I needed another dose of Christian chicklit, and I was debating between Sisterchicks Down Under and My Life As a Doormat, but nothing quite fit what I wanted. Then i saw this, I liked it. And got it. :) Haha.
- Savannah by the Sea by Denise Hildreth – I just realized that I got the wrong book. Darn, this is the third book in the Savannah series, not the second. Darn it. Oh well, I’m gonna have to find a way to get the second one. Haha. :P At least I have this now, but I’m thinking of not reading this until I get the second one. Hmmm.
- My dad’s going back to Saipan on Sunday. :( Is it just me or is there some kind of sad feeling here at home because of that?
- I applied for my first job today, much thanks to Ganns‘ referral. Now I should get back to working on my portfolio.
Reviews for High School Musical (â™¥ â™¥ â™¥ ) and Thr3e coming up this week. :)