Here is the third installment of the Search Words for Refine Me series (Part 1, Part 2), which I am doing not because of any SEO chuva, but because it’s so amusing to do. This installment is particularly amusing. ;) Much thanks to SiteMeter for this. :D
- Piolo Pascual at Robinson Galleria – Umm. Yes, the Piolo Pascual thing is still here (and I bet it willc ontinue until I stop posting about him…or not). Thing is, I never saw him in Galleria…I did see Sam Milby there, so why am I not getting any hits from Sam Milby searches?
- Dingdong Dantes Fans Club – This is just plain…weird. When did I mention Dingdong Dantes?
- ano mas maganda nokia 6233 o nokia n70 – Translation: Which is more beautiful, Nokia 6233 or Nokia N70? Personally? Nokia 6233 all the way! Captain Tal for the win! :)
- Backstreet Boys in Manila – I didn’t see them live here, unfortunately. :(
- Piolo Pascual’s home address in Manila – Okay, this is a killer. No, I don’t know where he lives.
- My backstabbing friend trying to turn our friends against me – I know how this feels, whoever you are. Maybe your friend is not a true friend if he/she does that…and if your other friends believe him/her…then they don’t know you that well and are probably not true friends too. *pat pat* I wish the best for you.
- photos of people with hangovers – My friends used to have a photo album of these kinds of shots back in college. Hilarious, but not really pretty. Yes, some people actually took pictures of the puke. Eww.
- Caleb Chapman Pictures – I only have some here in my blog, but most pictures are in my Multiply, during their visit here in the country. Tuesday, Happy and Jomar also has some great pictures. :) And let me just say, Caleb Chapman is such a handsome young man. It’s hard to believe he’s only 17.
I bet I’d get a lot of hits for Piolo Pascual once again. LOL. Till next installment!