Oh hai, new layout.
I wish I could say I designed and coded this layout…but I didn’t. Shortly after I wrote the last post, I started surfing through the WordPress theme directory to look for themes to use as an inspiration. But I realized I have no time yet, and what harm is it to use one of the free themes?
Hence, hello Bella — the name of this theme. I like how clean and colorful it looks. :) The headers and the titles take a while to load, though. Some kind of font-flash-rendering thing. Or maybe it’s just my connection.
Anyway, I miss designing. But I know I’m so rusty with it already. Must. Flex. Designing. Muscles.
And speaking of muscles…I’m still in pain from Sunday’s work out! I can’t laugh properly without my abs complaining, and stretching always needs extra effort. I’m not exactly complaining about the pain, though. I kind of miss it whenever I don’t feel pain the day after a long work out. How gym buff does that sound? As if that isn’t enough, I’m hitting the gym tomorrow later again for another round. But seriously, the pain kind of puts things in perspective.
And speaking of perspective. I just got reminded of my mortality — God can really just take us away any minute He says so. When it’s your time, it really is your time. It’s very humbling and overwhelming…and well, like I mentioned before, early deaths can really silence most people. It certainly left me at a loss for words.
I check my SiteMeter and FireStats referrals almost everyday because I am always on the lookout to see whoever gave linklove to my blog (and yes, I’m a bit narcissistic with regards to my blog :p). Jomar once told me that I’d probably see my niche based on my search words…so let’s see what my possible niche is. :P
- Stories of regret for unrequited love – Hahahaha! My site’s at the eighth spot, directing to my Writings page. :P I can’t help but laugh.
- Watch CSI NY online – I got this from my CSI NY post, obviously. :) Well, whoever you are, you can watch some episodes here. :P
- WP Themes – I’m on page 9, haha, too far. :P You can get some here, friend. I have a new one coming up by next week, hopefully.
- Living with an obssessive compulsive – Well, I have no answers for that.
- No Boyfriend Since Birth – again, hahahahahaha! Single and proud, bebeh. :P
- Chinese Garter Ten Twenty Philippines – I can’t find my site in the search results, but I got this referral. Talk about old school.
- Piolo Pascual Pictures and Photos – What? None here, but I did mention his name once — during the Hillsong United in Manila event.
- Happy Easter Acne – EH?! Perhaps they were looking for natural acne treatments?
More to come in Part 2. :P For now I shall go back to watching Heroes (my officemate is right, Heroes is like Pringles: once you pop, you can’t stop!) in one of the same links I posted above.
Oh, and before I go, mind if you take a bite at some Bitesized Fiction? :) Now open!