This time last year, I was busy with work and was trying to cope with my being on night shift. This time last year too, I was struggling to reach 50k for NaNoWriMo. This year, I’m on day shift, trying to cope with all the deliverables at work, and mellowing down from NaNoWriMo after reaching the finish line seven days early.
Right now I’m trying to think of the things to do in the last month of 2008 other than go Christmas shopping. Like:
- Finish all due rakets (two!)
- Upgrade my WordPress and create a new layout (musn’t forget this!)
- Go to the dentist (I’m overdue)
- Go shopping (I’m in need of clothes, seriously)
- Clean my room (long overdue too)
- Meet up with friends I haven’t seen for a long time
I know there’s more, but I just can’t think of them yet. I have a lot of things to do at work too, and December’s a short month (we’ll be off by the 24th, and will be back by January 2), so everything must be finished early. So. Many. Things.
Ah yes I’m stressing myself out again.
I was about to post something about NaNo’s end, but I’ll reserve that on the 30th. Now I’ll go back to my reading — nothing like good and comfortable home lighting to be in the mood for reading. :)
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!