I think I just survived my Friday. So yay. This deserves for a well-deserved rest. And a hair cut for tomorrow!
Anyway, it’s been a long day and I’m just glad I survived all. It’s going to be a long weekend too, and I’m passing up on a trip to do some writing and probably some work and just spend time at home because the next few weekends are going to be busy. I wish some tm-t88iv could help relieve the busy-ness…but it won’t. Oh well.
But before we go to the weekend…here’s a little something to boost my self-esteem. :P This has been going around Facebook and Tumblr, but I thought I’d post this here just because. So here are the instructions:
Go to urbandictionary.com, type in your first name, copy and paste this as a title, and put the first entry for your name as a text post.
I searched mine and the first answer was: “Slang for Crystal Meth.” Uh, okay. :| But then I found the entry that everyone else was copying for themselves, and here is mine:
The most beautiful girl you will ever lay eyes on. She has long pretty hair and big brown eyes. She will reel you in at hello, she is amazing in every way.
John: Oh gosh Bobby, I met Tina yesterday
Bobby: JOHN NOOO I CALLED DIBS REMEMBER
John: I’m sorry but no dibs on Tina, shes too perfect to be shottied by only one guy.
LOL. Oh my gosh, this just totally made my day. :)
Care to share what Urban Dictionary has to say about your name? :) Post them at the comments section!
Okay, I thought my bandwidth already reached its limit, but apparently, I can still access my blog. This morning I already got a 509, but then I accidentally clicked on the bookmark to this site and I got here…and it loaded. So…was it a false alarm?
Anyway, I have new things to talk about, like my new (and unexpected) gadget Triskal, buying an expensive earphones, some money-making rackets, planning trips to Oz and whatnot, but because I want to make sure what happened to my bandwidth before doing something a bit heavy, I’ll post that by this weekend instead. For now, it’s time for yet another Search Words for Refine Me post. This is a follow up of the first part, which I had so much fun writing. :P I think this one is going to be a bit funnier than the last one. ;)
- Home of Piolo Addicts – Okay this just made me laugh. I know I get hits for Piolo Pascual pictures (which I don’t have), but this is the best referral I’ve ever had for Piolo. No, this isn’t the home of the Piolo Addicts, unfortunately.
- Music, I am a Princess – I like this. This would make a good tag line or a novel title, don’t you think?
- Books simliar to Kristin Billerbeck – Ah, my forte. Whoever you are, I think you’d also enjoy Laura Jensen Walker, Judy Baer and Denise Hildreth. :) If you want something secular, try Sophie Kinsella or Meg Cabot.
- Words that rhyme with Tina – This should be easy. Gina, Mina, Rina, Ina, Yna, Katrina…okay, those are all names. How about words? Marina. Halina? Harina? Okay, who’s making a poem with Tina here? I bet that’s where this search phrase came from.
- Bretsch & Barrie – Well, that’s a place I haven’t been to for the longest time. This is where I had my first youth camp which I talked about here. One of these days I’ll write about my experience in this place; it’s unforgettable.
- Boyfriend never calls back – Um, okay.
- How much longer till September 3rd? – Around 97 days? :)
- Of me and I appear speck – Wha?! I know I talked about being an insignificant speck, but I do not understand this one.
Right now I am getting a lot of referrals from searches for Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 and the housemates, but it’s because my old PBB blog is redirecting here. :P
Okay now for some reason I can’t find any words to end this post. Oh well. I’ll do it the old-fashioned way then.