Okay, I thought my bandwidth already reached its limit, but apparently, I can still access my blog. This morning I already got a 509, but then I accidentally clicked on the bookmark to this site and I got here…and it loaded. So…was it a false alarm?
Anyway, I have new things to talk about, like my new (and unexpected) gadget Triskal, buying an expensive earphones, some money-making rackets, planning trips to Oz and whatnot, but because I want to make sure what happened to my bandwidth before doing something a bit heavy, I’ll post that by this weekend instead. For now, it’s time for yet another Search Words for Refine Me post. This is a follow up of the first part, which I had so much fun writing. :P I think this one is going to be a bit funnier than the last one. ;)
- Home of Piolo Addicts – Okay this just made me laugh. I know I get hits for Piolo Pascual pictures (which I don’t have), but this is the best referral I’ve ever had for Piolo. No, this isn’t the home of the Piolo Addicts, unfortunately.
- Music, I am a Princess – I like this. This would make a good tag line or a novel title, don’t you think?
- Books simliar to Kristin Billerbeck – Ah, my forte. Whoever you are, I think you’d also enjoy Laura Jensen Walker, Judy Baer and Denise Hildreth. :) If you want something secular, try Sophie Kinsella or Meg Cabot.
- Words that rhyme with Tina – This should be easy. Gina, Mina, Rina, Ina, Yna, Katrina…okay, those are all names. How about words? Marina. Halina? Harina? Okay, who’s making a poem with Tina here? I bet that’s where this search phrase came from.
- Bretsch & Barrie – Well, that’s a place I haven’t been to for the longest time. This is where I had my first youth camp which I talked about here. One of these days I’ll write about my experience in this place; it’s unforgettable.
- Boyfriend never calls back – Um, okay.
- How much longer till September 3rd? – Around 97 days? :)
- Of me and I appear speck – Wha?! I know I talked about being an insignificant speck, but I do not understand this one.
Right now I am getting a lot of referrals from searches for Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 and the housemates, but it’s because my old PBB blog is redirecting here. :P
Okay now for some reason I can’t find any words to end this post. Oh well. I’ll do it the old-fashioned way then.